Water Damage Can Be Prevented
Despite where your building is located, your business or home could receive serious water damage. Your building can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall. Let Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease the damage your home will undergo, call the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will examine and repair the issue.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we rely on for everyday life. But if they fail, they can often cause more harm than good. Any home appliance that uses water can flood and cause major damage. When an emergency strikes, don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. Paul Davis can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can avoid water damage:
- Frequently examine your appliances for leaks.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your house and appliances regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
We Have Effective Water Damage Repair Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at (203) 315-1500. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We’ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can count on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.