Contents Cleaning in New Haven County and the Shoreline East, CT
Paul Davis in New Haven County and the Shoreline East, CT can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished items that were once immediately considered ruined may now be are just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis in New Haven County and the Shoreline East, CT can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly discarded. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.