Contents Cleaning in New Haven County and the Shoreline East
From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis in New Haven County and the Shoreline East can restore these items and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how much there is to think about. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable possessions that were once immediately discarded may now be just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these belongings to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis in New Haven County and the Shoreline East can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping prized belongings and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were nearly thrown away. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.