New Haven County and the Shoreline East Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis Restoration of New Haven can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you begin the healing process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that precious items that were at one point automatically discarded may now be just like new.
These items can include:
- Draperies, linens, clothing, and other textiles
- China, jewelry, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these belongings to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of New Haven can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving sentimental belongings and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in New Haven County and the Shoreline East to save most of these items that were nearly thrown away. We will work diligently to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.