Saving New Haven County and the Shoreline East Businesses
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you can expect to slow work for months and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks think of fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself however ash and fumes may hang around the property years after. Additionally, the smell left by these substances may hang in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation
Experiencing a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are just part of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Across the New Haven County and the Shoreline East area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
How We Help You
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove ash and smoke
- Sanitation, smoke smell neutralization and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – whatever your business does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional methods designed to remove water caused by killing the flames
- We will renew any portion of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
New Haven County and the Shoreline East Paul Davis is Here for You
The Paul Davis team will bring your business back to its feet. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the job correctly the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is usually easy to renew for our experts and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke harm your business.