Disaster Planning for Residents in New Haven County and the Shoreline East
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of the business planning process in New Haven County and the Shoreline East, CT. But, these plans typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.