Disaster Planning in New Haven County and the Shoreline East, CT
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of New Haven!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.